Poughkeepsie Italian Center
Festival of Fine Cars and Food
Sunday, August 12, 2018
Please join us for the third annual Festival of Fine Italian Cars and Food at the Poughkeepsie Italian Center. This will be a drive, show and dine event open to all makes of Italian cars and those who appreciate Italian culture and cuisine. The drive will begin at 10:30 am in Fishkill and end at the Italian Center (227 Mill Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601) where we will park the cars in the Center’s lot. The Center will be serving an Italian buffet from 1-3 pm.
Spectators will be able to view the cars in the Center’s lot and enjoy the buffet as well. This event is open to all makes of Italian automobiles and motorcycles including, but not limited to, Ferrari, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, deTomaso, Lamborghini, Lancia, Pagani, Abarth, Autobianchi, Isotta Fraschini and OSCA. Come enjoy Italian culture, machines and cuisine.
- 10:30 AM – Meet at McDonald’s in front of Home Depot, 450 Route 9, Fishkill, NY 12524 (just south of the Route 9 and I-84 intersection) for the drive to the Italian Center
- 12:00 PM – Poughkeepsie Italian Center, 227 Mill Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 for the Festival.
- A presentation on Italian Wines by Marta Marcheti-Kandal of Marta’s Vineyard, Poughkeepsie, NY.
- There will be People’s Choice awards for the cars on display
- Buffet is $30 per person, reservation deadline is August 3, 2018.
- Show car registration is $15 per car.
- Please make check payable to Italian Center.
For information and to make a buffet reservation:
18 Hartstone Drive,
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
Inquiries: 914-456-2823 or HVCFerrari@aol.com
This is a rain or shine event.